Tambun Lost World ~Part1

Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Lost World of Tambun Water Park is located at Sunway City, Ipoh.

It's a nice place with fun and let you relax.

The place has a water park, amusement park, hot springs, petting zoo and tiger valley.

You can refer to their website for more information.
http://www.sunway.com.my/lostworldoftambun/


This is the entrance.


You see the Beach style water park after the entrance.
But I didn't go to play because I was carrying my camera went to take photo.


Swan boat on the lake




The park is surrounded by hills and mountains.
I feel refreshing while seeing this nature green.


Lost World Hotel is on the right hand side.
This photo was took on morning and the sky was cloudy.


The hotel room is quite nice, but soundproof effect is not so good.


Related Article | ????:

 

Copyright 2010 Tai Wai Keong. All rights reserved.
版权所有,未经许可不得转载或使用我拍摄的照片。